Monday, September 21, 2009

A Love Song for the King

He Whispers to Me
He Whispers to me in the cool of the blackness.
He beckons me to rest in His arms and be quietly sure of His strength--
for my life,
my well being,
my best outcome.
I am 'His Song' He tells me--and my heart leaps like the gazelle runs.
Can I believe that?
I so desire it--Can it be?
He whispers again, "My covenant with you is written in blood...
Mine.
You can believe!"
Joy unspeakable and
full of glory
settles into all my dark and doubtful places...
All the years under the words of degradation
and disdain
which were spoken over me
are annihilated in that...
He chose me to be His beloved!
...And that
...He whispers to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Time Capsule That Changed Everything audio book

 I am working on getting a professional audio book for all those like me, who enjoy listening to an audio book while driving or relaxing. Le...